1000 EUR. However system allows to create order for even

10,000 EUR. HOW? Please guide on this. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shiv

goto omo1 and check there in openorders credit managenmt is syncronous or no updating if it is no updating pls assign synccronous and try once

warm regards

sapsd80

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is synccronous only.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the VOV8 field configuration for credit grorup and credit check for document type. I think you migh have given credit group field as B or C but not A. ( I am not sure whether these are A, B ,C or 1, 2, 3) tht means credit check will happen only at delivery or at the time of PGI only. It wont stop u to create Order. If you want to do credit check at order you should configure that credit group field as A. And also please check the credit check field in VOV8. This should be configured with Error message.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope u have assigned the dynamic credit check.

First check the T.code Of OVA8, where the combination for the credit control is maintained.

Check the dynamic check indicator is marked and also check the reaction status was correctly maintained.

Ensure that the correct risk category of the customer , correct credit group for the sales order (01) is maintained at OVA8

Also in VOV8, check for ur document type, credit check has rightly assigned.

Check for the risk category of the customer at FD32, whether the correct one is entered there.

Hope it is useful.

IF u have any further queries, please post

Edited by: Kaleeswaran on Mar 14, 2008 2:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made all configuration setting correctely. Also I checked it again. ple advice.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think, everything is maintained but the system still not blocking the order,

This shows the order is not included for the credit check. May be u can check the credit grp and credit check in VOV8.

Also in ur mail, u said that u have utilised the 90% of the credit limit,.

So, for ensuring purpose, check whether u have got the same value in the field Credit exposure in FD32 now. That means the system calculates & summing up the customers sales value. So definitely the system should give error if that exceeds the credit limit.

Hope it is useful......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System is giving error but not when we required.

see already out of 10000 EUR, 9000EUR is used and it is also updating for credit.

When I am creating order for another 3000 EUR, then Credit whihc is utilized would become 11,000EUR.

After this when I tried to create order then I am getting error.

My doubt is, why we are not getting error while creating order for 3000 EUR when the credit whihc is utilized is 9000 EUR.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, U are right,

As per ur scenario, ur credit limit is 10000 EUR, Once u cross the limit, the system should give error.

But in ur case, it is not happening. OK.

From this, i guess that may be the previous order what u processed may be settled down properly by the customer. If it was settled/paid by the customer, the system will never take that into account.

To check these details, U need to goto FBl5n and then see.

This may be the reason, the system is not counting ur 1st order and considering the next order at the time credit limit would have been violated.

Hope it is useful

Reward points if useful.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

what update are you using? sometimes, it is the update used in OVA8 that can influence how the sales/credit values add up. try switching between 000012 and 000018 and tell us what you results you get.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,

I am agree with you, Probabely it might linked with updating group.

How we can check this configuraiton.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

customer has not settled any order.

Thanks