Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance Amount Should reflect in the Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My Scenario is Order Related Billing.

I created a sales order for 100 qty, the value of sales order is 100*20=2000. with respective this i created an invoice for 1200.

here i want to reflect remaining amount of 800 into Invoice Printout., So how can i map it into SAP.

Cheers,

Sumith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

I think you are asking in Invoice output print, you want to populate this Unbilled or Balance as one column or one filed.

If it is the case then u need to change the SMART FORM or SAP Script for tht particular invoice. You just give FS to ABAPer. He will do the necessary changes to that form. then you can get that field in Invoice print.

Regards

Sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Mar 14, 2008 11:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok i will give FS to ABAPer but how can v Capture the Balance amount in SAP?

Cheers,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simple You ask your ABAPer to create structure with this field Balance Amount and ask him to add this strucuture to VBRK or VBRP Invoice tables. With this you can able to capture the data for this field in SAP. Then aks him to create the logic in Output program for tht out put type and also do the need ful changes to Form layout as per FS. I think by this u will be able to populate this Balance field in Inovice output print.

Please do not hestitate revert back

Regards

Sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Mar 14, 2008 12:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to use billing plans for this scenario..

there are two types of billing plans in SAP.

1. Periodic billing..

Invoicing periodically like monthly... invoicing the all the amounts coming within the period. Ex : Tel bill

2. milestone billing

The date and amount can be fixed between customer and company. we can have lots of invoice...

you can use milestone billing for your requirement

once you used this billing plan you can ask your techincal consultant to show the balance in the output printout

Muthu

Edited by: Muthupandiyan on Mar 14, 2008 2:15 PM