cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

same sales order for two delivery processes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

A customer of us is having provision for repairing of goods which is first taken in the plant through return sales order(type zfoc) and return delivery(LR).After repairing, the same is once again sent back to the customer through OBD.Now my query is that can the same order be referenced to generate both the inbound & the OBD for the same customer.

Regards

Raja Roy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Creating inbound and outbound deliveries refereing to same sale order is very much possible. The steps are

Create notification

Create sale order (va02)

When u save it system will create repair order (view it in iw32)

now deliver the sale order. PGR is active. do a reciept. Now after the repair is done go to same sale order and deliver it now pGI is active. (this is because in status tab at item level, after the reapir order is created it will cange to outbound processing )

regards

Raghavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think this senario works in better way because for Ex

If sales order contains 100 Q then Return order contains 50 Q. then You are sending back 50 only to customer as repaired goods. that time how do u refer to sales order of 100Q while sending back goods to Customer.

For this, You can use Free of delivery document type FD that means with out crediting customer account for returns you can do subseqent Free of delivery for return goods and no billing for that.

Please let us knwo if still you have problem

Regards

Sankar .

Former Member
0 Kudos

but the customer creates both the delivery processes through the same sales order.My question is tht how is it possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is better to create another sales document and then follwed by another delivery.

So that u can have track of entire document flow.

Thanks & Regards,

Shaik Hussain