cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1B movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement of giving the users the t-code MB1B, MB1A and i need to restrict MB1B to

420 mvt type and MB1A to 411 Movement type.

When i am tring some objects like M_MSEG_BWA they are restricting both of them i.e.,

when try to restrict MB1B to 420 automatically MB1A is also getting restricted as this object is checked

for both the t-codes. Hence plz. suggest me the right object to be modified for restricting the users.

Thanks in advance,

Ramakrishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using MB1B with only mvt type 420 and MB1A with 411, then try creating transaction variants for each and then custom variant transaction codes. You can then leave M_MSEG_BWA open

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you tell me how to create the variants for t-codes??

Plz. explain me in detail.

I am restating my problem:

I need to build a role with two t-codes MB1B, MB1A and need to restrict both of them to

different movement types i.e., when user uses MB1B t-code he shd be restricted to one movement

type and if he uses MB1A then he should be restricted to some other movement type.

Thanks a lot.

Ramakrishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For anyone wanting to answer, please also see the 32 other questions which Ramakrishna has not bothered to follow-up on (for example this one: ).

Thread assumed answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Apologies!

One of my colleague is also using the same ID.

Confused to clear off the answered questions.

I assure by tommorow every thing will be cleared.

Thanks for reminding..

Ramakrishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramakrishna,

Please change your password, tell your colleague to get their own account, and then clean up the mess which your colleague left behind in your name...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction variants can be developed via tcode SHD0 - please check this forum for threads for this as I believe there are a few on how to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot, I could able to create a variant with the SH* t-code.

Ramakrishna

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rama Krishna,

Nothing related to the post or th questions as such ...

With Abuse reportable in the forums...

SH*t could qualify as an abusive word...

Please use spaces....

SH* transaction code... for example...

My 0.02

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for digging up this old post

These are SAP standard transactions from the SH* t-code name-space which are also quite popular for security work, so it is okay

Rama seems to have since left the building anyway...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess this scenario of restricting MB1A & MB1B is not possible with one user,even if u create 2 roles also.As u rightly said both T-codes check M_MSEG_BWA object only.Also i can see only 411 movement type and unable to find another one 420(in ECC5).Please check once again the movement types.

Rgds,

Gadde