cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidently deleted system entry from SAP Logon Pad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have accidently deleted the production server system entry from the logon pad.

I logged in to the server and the by mistake i clicked on the delete item button on the logon pad.

How do i retrieve the system IP?

Kindly help, it is very urgent

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Additional to the above posts,i would like to share few points to retrieve Logon Pad along with deleted Icons which u also may know:

1.) C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SAPgui : Once GUI installed in ur system,the logon pads will be created by default in the above path.So u can copy from the above path and past it on the desktop for usage.

2.)C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc - Open the Host file with note pad ,there also u can may find the respective IP addresses.With the same IP address u can add new ICON from the GUI pad by filling all the details like system ID & number etc...

Rgds,

Gadde.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

If you have another system in the network and running SAP on that system, pls check all the setting from that system and put same in deleted system othewise ask to Basis Consultant the IP address and System number of deleted server.

I hope you will get the solution.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can't get it by any of the above methods, ask your basis administrator to do it.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do into another system of the same landscape and get this information from STMS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

simply submit IP of your DB or Application server, system number and system ID, and give description, then hit button Add and Logon.

*if you want to manage it for remote connection, fulfill appropriate SAP router string.

rgds,

alfonsus guritno

Former Member
0 Kudos

You the truth mean Logon pad or nevertheless SAP GUI?

regards.