cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualifier Mapping "URGENT"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to Import my Qualifier table after my main table importing.

I have only one non-qualifier which is a lookup flat and the rest are qualifiers.

Can any one help me out with the correct and step by step process to perform this importing.

Thanks & Regards

Simona

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Map all the fields of qualified table with source fields whther they are qualifiers or non-qulaifiers.

2. Now do value mapping of all fields one by one.

3. Now the main step is when you finish all field and value mapping there will be also a Target field name on your qualified table with values of display field. this field must be mapped to a source field to import qualified table. do value mapping also.

4. Set match criteria and choose import action create or accordingly.

5. click import.

Also refer to blog:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/abe914fa-0301-0010-7bb1-d25c2a4b...

BR,

Alok

Edited by: Alok Sharma on Mar 14, 2008 10:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

I think this Qualifier importing after main table import is quite trickier that you estimate.

1)Map all the fields of qualified table with source fields whther they are qualifiers or non-qulaifiers.

- we will only be able to view the Non Qualifier field in the qualified table.

2)Now the main step is when you finish all field and value mapping there will be also a Target field name on your qualified table with values of display field. this field must be mapped to a source field to import qualified table. do value mapping also.

- This target field is the linkup field you are talking abot i feel, and it is viewed only in the main table and, as i have only on one non- qualifier this will not be a combination of any display fields.

3)I am not abl eto see the Non -Qualifier in my main table

So how do i proceed.

Kindly guide

Thanks

Simona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right that import is with main table+ Q-Table.

Have you seen the blog, if not please go through it. if you have one non-qualifier, you will see only that field in main table which you mention as linkup.

and if you select QT as target then its a simple import like any other table.

BR,

Alok

Answers (0)