cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polling at intervals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do we require to mention time for polling the data automatically by communication channel? I know we go

with planning availability times for adapter to poll automatically, but where we define the time interval to poll the

data?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could define the polling interval in RWB> Component monitoring>Adapter Engine--->Communication Channel -->select particular CC and there you will get buttons to set the poll interval.

In File adapter, you will have this kind of option in Communication Channel also in ID.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the below weblog for step by step solution along with screen shots.

Sceduling channel isfrom SP19

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

Chirag

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are only 2 adapters for which u ll get the "polling interval" option. These are File and JDBC. The pollinng interval will be set at the sender communication channel of these 2 adapters.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I am little bit confused only for FILE and JDBC adapters the polling interval will be set in the sender communication channel where will we set the polling interval for the other adapters.

I Apologies if am wrong and confused.

Thanks

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

U CAN DEFINE THE POLL INTERVAL IN SENDER COMM CHANNEL

THERE IS A FIELD NAME POLL INTERVAL.U CAN SPECIFY THE INTERVAL U REQUIRED

PLZ REWARDS POINTS

VIKAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in sender communciation channel..we will mention time interve. Their is an option called poll intervel in sender communication channel,

poll intervel: 60 secs

then in 60 secs the file will pick from the soucrce