cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incomplete idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my scenario, I have an idoc which is being transferred from r/3 to XI and then to a different r/3.

Now the idoc which has been recieved on the reciever r/3, at we 02 I can see the idoc succesfully reached but the idoc is incomplete.I cannot see all the contents of the idoc as it should have been.

I have loaded the metadata at idx2 in XI.

Can somone tell how to exactly see the contents of the idoc ........like the control,header section of idoc....etc...

Also what can be done for the above problem?

plz reply.

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u check

1) INbound and outbound payload in SXMB_MONI.

Check whether the outobind payload contains which data and compare it with the We02 data.

2) Check the tcode idx5 and see the IDOC.

Thnx

Chirag

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

just check in XI, whether in your mapping all the fields of Idoc which are required are mapped or not............if mapped, then just check the IDOC struc in target r/3 and see whether you have imported the latest idoc from target r/3 in XI...........in SXMB_MONI just see the response msg payload..................in target r/3, open transaction we05, see your idoc, double-click it and then you can see its control, data and status segments with the value of the fields coming to target r/3 in your this idoc.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Mar 14, 2008 9:42 AM

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

to view the idoc go to Transaction ccode we05

there u can see control record, data and status record.

In order to populate all the segment make sure in message mapping if all the field are gettin populated in target side.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check payload in SXMB_MONI that all data are coming to XI.

check partner profile-inbound IDoc structure

regards,

nikhil