cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to login to the SAP-J2EE server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was trying to loginto the J3EE server from the following path <installdrive>\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\admin\go.bat

but i have no idea of the password for the username Administrator

Can some one help me with this

Thanks

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter the login data:

If you have not changed the password after the SAP Web AS installation, the default

entries are sufficient (Administrator with no password).

User Name: Administrator

Password: leave this field empty

Host: <WebAS_hostname>

Port: <p4 port> (see file /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/<instance_name>/j2ee/prepconf.log ->

entry for p4 port)

and choose Connect.

hoe this helps ,

BR

Zubair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zubair,

the default password is no password?

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

As for WAS 6.20 Installation, the default pwd is <empty> I suppose..

BR

Zubair

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In the path 'C:\usr\sap\C11\JC00\j2ee\configtool i do not find any config.bat file .

I just have 3 .bat files 1) configtool and the other two are something related to db.

can you please help me on this issue.

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

it's <yourInstallDrive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\JC00\j2ee\configtool\configtool.bat, so normally <yourInstallDrive>:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\configtool\configtool.bat

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i tried to login to the sap j2ee server but what is happening it is just going up to 99% and then it is not going further.

is there some other reason

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

i guess, you mean the Visual Admin now. This happens sometimes, if the server is a little bit lazy ;-). Please close the window and try again. If this doesn't help, restart your server.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

It is still not working .

Can this be a installation error.

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

the default password is "sap". I hope, you didn't try it too often (more than 3 times), otherwise, your Administrator account might have been locked.

If you are able to login, please check the "Classloader" view located under the Server node. You can check there, if your server application, which leads to the trouble with JCO has the required reference to the JCO-library.

If not, there's a very good Weblog "How to unlock your Java admin", which describes, how you can unlock your admin account.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan