cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to create Discounts/Surcharges but it has an error: Conditions cannot be created in distribution channel. I have assigned distribution channel to sales organization. Pls help me to resolve it.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang

For information, to create a condition type for discounts / surcharge, you need to go to V/06. Have you tried in this ??

From the error message given by you "Conditions cannot be created in distribution channel", it seems that you havnt tried in V/06. Please try to create in V/06 and assign it to your pricing procedure V/08.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all of you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i haven't resolved it. pls help me!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang

I feel you have not indicated in detail what you have tried and what the error message the system gives.

As already explained, if you want to create a condition type, please go to V/06 and create there. Once you create and saved the condition type, go to V/07, select the condition type and assign the required table. This is applicable only if you create the condition type for item level. If it is at header level, then there is no need to go to V/07. Then go to V/08 and assign it to your pricing procedure.

This is the normal process. Once you completed these, you should be able to proceed further. In case still you face any issue, please let us know the exact error message.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you are getting this error while maintaining condition records, then check the access sequence which is assigne to this disc. conditin type. Might be that key combination you have selected does not have all the required assignments.

regards

sadhu kishore