cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional licenses required for SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the SAP business suite license. I heard that this does not include the use of SUS and that SUS requires an additional fee for every supplier that uses it. Can anyone confirm this? If yes, what fee needs to be paid?

Thanks,

Ed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for the response. We would mainly want to use SUS to allow suppliers to maintain their own contact data. As we have over 5000 suppliers, wouldn't that be very costly?

Or is this not part of SUS??

Regards,

Ed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ed,

in that case I would think about a different solution to manage the information. You could manage that by e.g. giving supplier access to a supplier database, which corresponse to SAP. Something like that. That could then also be combined with documents shared, contracts, evaluations etc..

SUS is supposed to support the Order Management Process for small suppliers. That is not the purpose, you are looking for and would be to costly. Nevertheless, I would try to discuss with your SAP representative about. You never know.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ed,

yes, SUS requires extra license fee depending on the number of suppliers connected. That's the base concept, but everything is negotiable and depends on the individual contract you have. I do not know any customer paying fees according to the list. It

Cheers,

Claudia