cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the medium of the emil in the output type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the medium of the emil in the output type?

pleae send asap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

While maintaining Output condition records,you see a list of options as numbers 1,2,3 for the transmission medium field,like, Printer, Fax,Email,SAP office,etc.

Here you can choose Email as the transmission medium for your output.

Thanks,

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi umesh , there are 8 types of mediums in the determination .in those there is no Email option in that.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For sending emails, you have to select either 5 or 7

5 is for sending emails through internet based emailing/sending emails thorugh the network

7 is for sending emails through SBWP in SAP itself, In this case, the emails will be send to the user ids in SAP, and the users can see their emails in SBWP tcode.

For 5,

you also have to maintain your SMTP settings in tcode SCOT. Your basis guy will help you in this.

Hope this helps you

You can reward if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

1st u maintain customer mail id in customer master record(i think general data) and than u determine the output determination and finally u maintain condition record for ur output here u select print media email which is related.

i think it is useful for u

once if u check pls give reply

Regards

rao

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

It is 5-external send.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva, i have one more doubt ,we are set as a medium type 5 .and add this medium to out put type in the output determination using NACE transaction.then what is hte procedure to get the customer email ids and how to provide the document layout ?

please give the responce.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.