cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non valuated material requisitions not published from APO planning results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am trying to Publish planning results from PP/DS mmediately from APO to R/3. However, the requisitions for non valuated materials are not being transferred. The dependant requirements for these materials are coming over so the issue does not seem to be related to connection. Also, all other material types are working fine, The correct Material type is in the active CIF.

Any one have any thoughts on this?

I am getting no error messages either.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is CIF working for externally procured items (pur req's) for other valuated materials?

Is the procurement type "F" in R/3?

And you are not getting any cif errors in /sapapo/cq?

Never really tried using non-valuated materials, but CIF does requires purchasing and an accounting view in R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you set up any separate MRP areas for these Materials?

Are these in the publication settings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

On a daily basis we run /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_TRANS in order to copy all data from 000 to a inactive planning version that is used for What if calculation.

I have found that in the job a planning area de- initialization job is run prior and a initialize planning area job run after

job stream looks like this.

/SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_DE_INITIALIZE

/SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_TRANS

/SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_INITIALIZE

I am trying to understand why the de-initialize job and initialize job are run. What do they do? and is this necessary?

Any input would be appreciated.

Rebecca

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rebecca,

Are you talking about APO to R/3?

The setting is global, either real time or periodic. So if its working for some products, but not others than its a CIF issue and probably master data setup.

What happens if you manually create a Req for this product in R/3?

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I am talking APO to R/3. Publication is set for immediately. The publication is working for all products except for Non valuated materials and external procurement elements only - ( requisitions). In house production is transferring properly. Issue is not the CIF as I have checked multiple times.

I think it may have to do with the material needing an account assignment in R/3, but cannot find a OSS note.

We are not using MRP areas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Publication type have you maintained setting for external procurement in addition to the in-house production, just check out since you have mentioned its not working for external procurement.

Thanks,

Sanjog