cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Object related issue - Basis point of view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am working on an interface Proxy(BW) to file. I am done with all the required settings viz. activating ABAP proxies etc. Created new package and assigned the SAI_TOOLS & SAI_SMXS in the use access of my package.

While activating the proxy I am getting very weired error and the surprisingly EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS method is invisible. It was never occured in my other Proxy-file scenarios.

I am getting error as "Insufficien use access for the package".

The table sructure seems to be using “CONTROLLER” as one of its fields/components. When we check “CONTROLLER”, it seems to be having Component type “PRXCTRLTAB”. When we further check “PRXCTRLTAB”, it belongs to the package “SAI_PROXY_PUBLIC” which is for “ES Tools: Proxy Public Interfaces”.

Am I missing anything?

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Viji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not why ur using SAI package? it is sap package and it you will get access error when try to save it. you dont have access the package.

Regards

Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijaya,

its clear packag authorization problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Rama Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

The other proxy scenarios you are using has the same package or different ones. The error seems to authorizations to package. Did you compare the authorizations of other package with the new one you created. Please compare or try to delete the proxy and again activate the IR objects and create the SPROXY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The easiest would be to use the same package where ther proxies are.

There would be something missing in the package for the error

Regards

Vijaya