Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10A - Selection considering ONLY sales orders with stock available

adilson_ferreira
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

My users are complaining that, recently, when they use transaction VL10A (Sales orders, fast display) it is selecting NOT only sales orders with stock available. They say that this is not normal, because this transaction always considered ONLY STOCK AVAILABLE.

I believe that there is any configuration for reserved materials that might have been updated incorrectly, but I can't find it.

I also saw by tracing VL10A that it selects table VEPVG. How this table is updated? When I release credit? Is there any other way to update it?

Can anybody help me?

Regards,

Adilson Ferreira

SD Consultant

Edited by: Adilson Ferreira on Mar 13, 2008 10:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adilson,

the delivery due list displays all sales orders that are due for delivery.

That is: Confirmed items and planned delivery date within the selection parameters.

From your description I would think that items get confirmed in the order, but are unavailable in the delivery. That means the ATP check is set up deifferently for order and delivery.

One example scenario could be, that e.g. you expect a good to be replenished within 1 week. Sinceyou are out of stock, your SAP confirmes the next week. Your ATP check on order includes the replenishment for confirmation.

However your supplier does not deliver the goods (or your plant does not produce the goods) in time. At delivery SAP only checks for the stock available.

Also at order entry the stock got confirmed, at planned and confirmed delivery there is not stock available.

If that is the case, you either need to adjust your ATP check, or the replenishment lead times for the materials affected.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Markus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree, the following criteria must be met:

-Quantity must be confirmed by the availability check of the material in the order

-Corresponding conditions for writing the delivery list must also be met

have alook at the SAP code - is it modified?

just in case :

spro-logistics execution-shipping-delivery list

check selection criteria and updating of item index