cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 4.7 Vs ECC 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

In R/3 4.7 system if we assign same tcode to two different roles and assign it to a user,there is no duplication of the tcodes at user menu side.But where as if you follow the same procedure in ECC 6 ,You can see the duplication of the tcodes at user menu side?? Is there any table to enable and disable this functionality like prgn_cust??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> In R/3 4.7 system if we assign same tcode to two different roles and assign it to a user,there is no duplication of the tcodes at user menu side.But where as if you follow the same procedure in ECC 6 ,You can see the duplication of the tcodes at user menu side?? Is there any table to enable and disable this functionality like prgn_cust??

Besides PRGN_CUST (for PFCG settings) there's SSM_CUST for menu settings. If you use that in a search you'll probabely find all menu configuration options.

Hope this helps,

Jurjen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, in particular I was not able to find for menu duplication in ssm_cust??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think either - DELETE_DOUBLE_TCODES - or CONDENSE_MENU in SSM_CUST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jurjen, I got it(condense_menu). In SE16 for prgn_cust or ssm_cust it shows like 20 + ID names but if you see it in sm30 for the same tables only like 3 ID names or lesser than SE16,why is it so? It should display the same Number of ID names both in SE16 and SM30.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

All these tables should be taken care by the security admin during the implementation?? or it has to be changed by basis??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think it necessarily falls into one area or another.