cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract is not displaying in search

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SRM 4.0 (ECS) and having a problem with a contract displaying when the shopping cart creator is searching for it. There is one contract for this vendor that is expired that shows up in the search but when the valid contract that is released and completed is not coming up in the search?

Any ideas on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Please, check if the contract/contract item is locked. Expired contracts will show in source of supply list as expiry is only to let the purchaser know that the date or values are expired and he may choose to renegotiate for the contract.

Regards

Saravanan.

Please award if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the status of the contract and it's neither unlocked or expired. I locked the other contract that had expired for this vendor and when searching through the shopping cart that contract didn't come up but the newly created contract didn't come up either. I checked each line item on the newly created contract and still didn't see anything within there that would cause the contract not to come up in the search. I also cleared out the search criteria by removing the vendor number and the value of 500 from the Maximum no. of hits field and ran a search. It brought back all the contract in the system with the exception of that one contract. It completely skipped the contract number in the list.