cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic addition of items to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement: "when material A is added to a sales order, item B should be pulled in automatically".

I tried corss-selling, but that causes a popup. We don‘t want a popup. It should be automatic. The quantity should be 1.

We don‘t want to use sales boms since both items will need to have their independent revenue streams. Item B is not a free good.

Is there some standard way to accomplish this... or is cross-selling my best bet?

Is there a way this can be accomplished via a userexit.

Thanks in advance!

Br,

Anisha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think it is possiable in material determination at outcome option.

once if u check pls reply to me

Regards

rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Its very nearer to cross selling.By using user exit u can prevent that pop up window.ur ABAPer can resolve this.

Its not swiping.So 100% its not material determination.

Regards,

Nani

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

There is a problem with DMR , which gives a

message that ZP00 is missing. Since this is an IC DMR and the hours in the DMR are from MArch 2008, this error is not valid one.

Could you please provide any suggestion on this IGSO and DMR, so that i can correct the IG SO and can re invoice DMR

Thanks

Nani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Determining the Item Category for Sub-Items

Services and free goods can be entered as separate items or can be allocated to other items. An item which is allocated to another one is called a sub-item. Determining the item category for sub-items depends on the higher-level item.

If a free goods item is allocated to a standard item in a standard order (item category TAN), the item category TANN is used for the sub-item in the standard version of the SAP System, and the sub-item is processed as a free-of-charge item.

For inquiry (sales document type IN) have a look at the item category AFN / AFNN

main idea is - run VOV4 and assign HLevItCa (Item cat of the higher-level) for your sales doc type/item cat grp. and default cat.item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think it is possiable in material determination at outcome option.

once if u check pls reply to me

Regards

rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if a material can be added automatically, but there is a way in which when you add an item and want to keep this item as a higher level item

Say for eg: If Material A is a higher level item for Material B, and you create a sales order for only item B, system will throw an error.

So in this case, item 10 would be Material A and item 20 would be Material B having higher level item as 10.

This can be done by going to SPO - SD - SALES - SALES DOCUMENT ITEM - ASSIGN ITEM CATEGORIES.

For this you will have to create Material A and B having same item category group. And then for Material A you can set a default item category against your sales document type, and for Material B you will have the item category of Material A as a higher level item category and in the next column maintain item category for Material B.

I think this could help you in some way.

If it does, please dont forget to reward points for contribution.

Regards

Ravi