cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2 - SYFAIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I executed R3AS with DNL_CUS_PROD1 object class. In SMQ2 txn I saw SYFAIL status with error message "Incorrect parameter with CALL FUNCTION".

What does it means? How can I resolve the problem?

Thanks very much,

Maria

Queue data are the follows:

Utente ADMIN

Function module BAPI_CRM_SAVE

Nome coda CRMI_DNL_CUST_PROD1

Data 13.03.2008

Ora 15:20:04

Tsto stato Incorrect parameter with CALL FUNCTION

TID 0A6B31101ED847D938147E8C

TID origin. 0A6B3104490447D937AA2548

Host USAPBOXG

Tktn SAPMSSY1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had posted an other thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you run the middleware synchronisation report

BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW before statrting the replication?Make sure you run this report coorectly with the same Consumer name(e.g. CRM,SRM etc) as the one maintained in the R/3 table CRMCONSUM.

In this program, you have to set some values according to the configuration you made in SRM and R/3.

You must choose 'BBP without CRM' and you must enter the consumer name chosen by you in field 'User' (for example, 'CRM').

After running the program (not in test mode...), you get a screen that displays the results of the program.

Also pls check all the steps again for the replication..

Step 1 : CRMCONSUM , CRMSUBTAB, CRMRFCPAR and CRMPAROLTP tables

Step 2 : program 'BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW'

Step 3 : Transaction <SMOEAC>

Create a R/3 site for the backend and allocate the backend RFC destination as the attribute

Step 4 : Then control the status of the sites using transaction <SMWP> in the EBP with middleware menu : portal-> runtime info-> adapter status->parameters-> sites.

All the status should be green.

Step 5 : select the data you want to replicate. The lines that are not set to inactive, indicate your choice for the replication.

From the Enterprise Buyer easy access menu, choose Middleware -> R/3 Data Exchange -> Initial Download -> Object Management -> R3AC3 - Customizing Objects.

Step 6 : initial download

Step 7 : Go to Monitor Download object or transaction R3AM1 to check that the replication was successful

Please check this blog: /people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

Also see these notes:

BR,

Disha.

DO reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in SMWP txn, I have Numbr of sites per site type with three nodes:

CRM Status:OK Description:"1 site defined"

CDB Status:KO Description "No site defined"

R/3 Status INFO Description:"1 site defined"

Maybe the problem is CDB node? If yes, how can I resolve?

Thanks,

Maria

Edited by: Maria Bonomo on Mar 14, 2008 9:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

The CDB node is not a problem. The CRM status & R/3 status are important. They should show Green Light.

As suggested by others please look into all the tables and the administrative console.Please refer the blog on Master Data replication for a better understanding.

Check in SLG1 and let us know a little on for what reason it is getting failed in the queue to help you further.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try the below:

1. Activate the queue again in SMQ2

2. If the above does not help, plz delete the queue, stop the job in R3AM1 and restart the replication again.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already done so but the error continues to recur...how can I resolve the problem??

Thanks very much,

Maria