cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to reconnect with the Web Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, this is my first post.

I have an interface that currently is running through BPM from Sap to a Web Service.

The problem is that when sending many messages get an error "java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT / HTML" but when it is sent manually reprocessing satisfactorily.

There is a way to configure the interface to send a message and when not to connect with the Web Service; try again send?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe I explain incorrectly.

When sending 10 messages, it works well.

When sending 50 messages, it works well.

When sending 100 messages, 90 are sent to the Web Service and 10 with the status Error, but if i sending again failed message, they work well.

There is a way to configure the interface to forward the failed message automatically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ezequil,

Asynchronous messages are resent automatically. If you use synchronous messages, the sending application has to take care of resending the message.

Best regards

Joachim

Former Member
0 Kudos

The function that is getting called is createMessage. It Internalizes the contents of the given InputStream object into a new SOAPMessage object and returns the SOAPMessage object.

The InputStream object contains the data for a message headers - the transport-specific headers passed to the message in a transport-independent fashion for creation of the message

What is returned is a new SOAPMessage object containing the data from the given InputStream object

The error java.io.IOException - will be thrown if there is a problem in reading data from the input stream. Please check the data being passed in the InputStream - the signrature of the call is ...

public abstract SOAPMessage createMessage(MimeHeaders headers, java.io.InputStream in) throws java.io.IOException, SOAPException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This looks like the server itself is sending an HTML response in this scenario.

Stick an HTTP sinffer on the URL you are sending to and see what is coming back when you get the error.

Cheers

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel,

The problem might result from the fact, that there is a problem with the soap message you've created. In this case the server sometimes respond with a http 4xx error messages which is sent back as html.

Best regards

Joachim