cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drop down by Key problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using the drop down by key element ..,but I have a different problem..,I have 2 selections in that drop down but Initially it should show "select output" as the first option in the drop down..so I used the below code to do that...

IPrivateSelectionView .IVn_rep_typeElement ele=wdContext.nodeVn_rep_type() .createVn_rep_typeElement() ;

ele.setStr_rep_typ( "**-Select Output Type-** ");

wdContext.nodeVn_rep_type().addElement( 0,ele);

So it is working fine..,but now the problem is after selecting the option in selection , it is going to the second screen .In the second screen I have a functionality called "BACK" .If I press that back button and come back to the selection screen..,I could not see the " select output" option in the drop down?

How to solve this problem..?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try adding this same code in method generated by Web Dynpro with respect to Inbound plug. The method will have following prototype:

public void onPlug<Inbound Plug Name>(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent )
{

}

Regards,

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

I already added the same code in onplug method and tried but it is not working..Can you show me any other way?

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Are you using bind instead of addElement anywhere. By using bind I think it's overwriting the previous values.

I have no other suggestion to provide. Sorry for that.

Regards,

Gopal

Edited by: Gopalakrishnan K R on Mar 14, 2008 1:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have asked the same already in another thread. Have you read the answers there?

Armin