cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit for sales order to block delivery scheduling for end users

Former Member
0 Kudos

My clients requirement is that the end user will create sales order but will not schedule the delivery,Delivery scheduling will be done by the MRP plannere user's .

Client says Now the delivery scheduling done by MRP planners is being change by some end users so they want that once the delivery change done by the planners end users will not be allowed to do chage for that particular field.

please let me know which user exit and how to control the user .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should try to control it while transaction VA02 then. I think the user exit should be MV45AFZZ, u plz check in the list of user exits - SPRO-IMG- Sales and Distribution- System Modifications- User Exits and you will have all specific user exits used during various SD processes there.

And then u might want to issue a hard error when some one changes or tries to change the Delivery date- can use a message number according to the application(for ex if its sales then Message class is V1). And then get that message number and code included in the particular user exit.

Else u can have a screen variant defined for a specific users profile which will not allow any changes to the particular field. creta evariant using SHDO- select ur specific needs- assign this screen variant to the tarnsaction code may be VA02.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai for ur prompt answer but can u please explain me in detail for screen variant procedure which as sid by you can be assigned to a user for a particular field to be not changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

after u create a screen variant - and then assign it to the respective transaction code- u will need to talk to ur basis/security guy and inform him what u desire to do- like a set of users should be controlled to edit/change particular fields in order using VA02- and he will have to assign the transaction variant to their user profiles.

rgds

Sai