cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Is there any possibility to capture the output of a report(in R/3)

into XI and to create a file on the file server with the Customized fields coming from the report.

please let me know.

regards.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, We can do it by creating the Proxy at R/3 side and trigger the Reoprt and send the values to the XI through that report and send it to the target File system

This may look like (SAP R/3)Proxy---XI--File

Regards

Seshagiri

former_member1009864
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

its an IDoc to File senario

for that u have to do three think

1 creating ALE configuration

2 SLD configuration

3 Integration Builder.

for more detal use the link.

or send me ur mail id so that i can send u ppt regarding to that

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/03/05/managing-bulky-flat-messages-with-sap-xi-tunneling-once-again--updated

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

thanks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact, proxy is triggered using an ABAP report only. Thats y it would be the most logical way to proceed for the interface using ABAP client proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you can implement using two ways.

1. capture the field from output of report and create a idoc and send it to XI . use IDOC to file scenario. Blog are available on SDN.

2. Using client ABAP Proxy. Capture all the field that you want to send to XI and call the ABAP proxy with passing on the fields.

Search SDN for proxy blog. They are available.

Ranjeet Singh

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The second option that Ranjeeth suggested would be the best thing to go with. You can not capture the out put of a report directly. Instead capture all the data that the eport generates and fill the strucutures in Client proxy then call XI.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

sounds like an IDoc to File scenario.

Please have a look here for more information:

Regards

Patrick