cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC2WS sync - dont see the responce from WS in the xmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts

I know that a respond is send, but I can not see it in the sxmb_moni.

in the RWB I recieve this erros

SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: Sync application request expired.. Setting message to status failed

The message status set to FAIL

Returning synchronous error message to calling application: Sync application request expired..

I think this is Timeout but I am not sure.

appreciate if this is familiar and know how to fix this problem in order to recieve the return message

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set the LOGGING_SYNC parameter in SXMB_ADM according to this BLOG

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/13/configuration-of-a-central-integration-server

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

where do I enter to the SXMB_ADM ?

is it through the SAP or XI? I can not find this transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

the configuration as written in the blog - LOGGING_SYNC = 1.

any other ideas to solve this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As this is a synchronous web service, check in SXMB_MONI and look at the message being sent to the web service. Display the message information. In this screen you should also be able to see the response - I think it should show two payloads in the top left screen - one for the request and one for the response.

cheers

Colin.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You use the ABAP proxy runtime to handle the errors

System errors, which are triggered by the runtime. These might be errors during transfer, due to a failed server,

Application errors, which are triggered or handled by the application alone. An example would be a request for data about a material that is unknown in the receiver system.

Application error handling is essentially of interest in the synchronous case. In this case, a receiver can inform a sender that an application error has occurred during processing of a request message.