cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify a label font size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I'm working with SP14 and I wanna modify the font size of a label object.

In the application source code I see fontSize="12" but I need to enlarge this data to 30.

<mx:Label fontWeight="normal" fontSize="12" disabledColor="#999999" id="FORM1_LBL1" x="104" y="8" width="120" height="20" text="{LANG.DjAlGikGEkomHGCnIEkbG}"/>

In addition, is there a way to add a "custom" text style for display it in the list box located in the Control Properties / Display / Appearance og my Plain text object ?

Thanks in advance

Gianfranco Bello

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You cannot change the font size of the label, you can try and change the font by setting the "Text Style" of the Plain text and those changing its appearance and size.

You can also use htmlText instead, and there you can choose from a list of sizes and maybe one of them would be the requested size.

Hope this helps,

Luba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Luba is absolutly correct .No way to do your requirements

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luba,

Why can't you take these fatures as new developements for future

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luba, thanks for reply.

There is some little problem..... in HtmlText object I can't find a way to bind an output field of an RFC submit. I wanna display label and output value at the maximum possible size.

Gianfranco

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the field is an output from RFC, then you can present it only in InputField and then there is nothing you can do in order to change the font size.

The suggestions that I gave above is only for constant strings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luba,

nice to see you here in the forum again. At the moment I'm very busy, that's why I can not read the threads daily at the moment. I hope it becomes better next time.

Anyway, you can store the return value of an RFC into a data store and then use a plain text with a reference to the data store. Now you can have bigger lables, when long label doesn't fit.

You can also try an expression box, but you can not influence the font-size. A solution could be to modify the CSS file on your machine, but I do not recommend this.

Best Regards,

Marcel