cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03 - Previous day data???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have a query on ST03. My Question is when I log onto a server and try to get the ST03 data for the previous day, I do not get the data until 3AM server time. ie if I want the data for 3/12/08, the data does not reflect on the system till 3AM 3/13/08. Why is it I do not get the data of the previous day at 12.10AM on 3/13/08.

Useful answers will be rewarded.

Cheers

Shankam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

assuming that you run a release 7.0 system:

This sounds like a time zone issue in your system, please see note 926290. Sometimes it happens that client 000 (in this client the workload collector should run) has system time zone set to CET...

Depending on your current SP (up to 8), please additionally have a look at note 945114.

Best regards, Frank

Edited by: Frank Klausner on Mar 19, 2008 2:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

This is getting interesting...

I got the result of the program as

System Time Zone CST

Default Time Zone CET

The difference between CST and CET is 7 Hours.. then why is it that I get the previous day reports after 3AM.

Much appreciate you time..

Regards,

Praveen Shankam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

1) SAP standard job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFORMANCE must be schedule hourly in each SAP system. The job must always be scheduled in client 000 with user DDIC or with a user with the same authorisation.

2) If you want to schedule the SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFORMANCE job daily. Can you check when SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFORMANCE job has been scheduled. If you can change the schedule time of SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFORMANCE job, i think it should resolve your problem.

Kindly refer below sap notes

*Note 12103 - Contents of the TCOLL table*

*Note 16083 - Standard jobs, reorganization jobs*

Cheers

Kanthi Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

The Job you mentioned is running on an Hourly basis. I did check what you mentioned. I think its something more than just that one job.

- Praveen