cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when generating logical port in SOAMANAGER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When generating the logical port in SOAMANAGER transaction I get an error message 'SRT Framework exception: Uninstantiated object "subject sidl service" in method IF_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_SIDL~CREATE_CLNT_CFG_FROM_WSDL_D of class CL_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_SIDL'.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thans in advance.

Kind regards,

Amel Alic

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem at a CRM 5.0 system with SP15 (SAPKB70015).

Has anyone solve the problem ?

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I, by mistake, reported the same problem; however the problem is that I referenced the WSDL without endpoint (WSDL service name....). I took this URI from Servces Registry, but was wrong (altough on the SR there were a valid binding+endpoint).

I put the right IRU pointing to the compete Service COntract (with endpoint reference), and it worked.

If you did't solve the problem, try to opern on the browser the URI you are referring to, and see, at the end if it contains the endpoint like that:

<wsdl:service name="zsMy2ndCodeFirstWebService">

<wsdl:port name="zsMy2ndCodeFirstWebServiceBinding" binding="tns:zsMy2ndCodeFirstWebServiceBinding">

<soap:address location="http://xyz:8000/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/.....my service operation..." />

</wsdl:port>

</wsdl:service>

Hope this help.

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amel,

What is your R3 version (Including the support package)?

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

No system called R/3 contains a transaction called SOAMANAGER because once SOAMANAGER was introduced SAP systems weren't called R/3 anymore for years already.

Given we talk of GA systems only, AFAIK, the question itself makes it clear that it must be WAS ABAP 700, patch 14.

anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, just get used with words R3 for SAP ERP.

Try to update into SP16. SOAManager still have some issue on SP14.

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

lol. update to SP16?

wasn't just only about 40 minutes ago (14:48) SP15 (SAPKB70015) released??

anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this link for SP16,

https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/spat/index.htm?sp1=SAPKB70016

Unfortunately for me, last time only SP14 released, so I need to apply, each relevant notes.

I don't know when it will release, but last time I have a lot of issue with SOAManager. and this one help me to solve it.

Regards

David