Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Acknowledge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Strange situation....

I've developed one BPM, which was tested and working fine for some months...Strangest thing happened....

In one of the steps I've got a send step which sends an IDOC to R3 and waits for an application acknowledge...

The thing is, when the application acknowledge is received, if it is an erroneous status an exception was thrown... It worked for quite a long time... and what is happening now? Well, the bpm stays indefinitely in a waiting step..... Altough in sxmb_moni we get the status updated, the bpm stays in "clock mode"....

Waiting for step 'SEND_OK_APPLICATION' of type 'CL_SWF_XI_MESSAGE' ....

If i check the WorkItem ID I can see the acknowledge message received but the exception is not thrown... That's a tricky problem since the behaviour associated to the exception is not executed.....

Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I've got the same problem. Aleaud with status 51 sucsessfuly continues integration process. But ALEAUD with 53-d status is recieved by XI, but doesnt fire exception (integration process stays in "waiting for event SEND_OK_APPLICATION"). Have you solved the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys, any suggestions....?

Trying to simplify this tiny problem but with a huge impact, I've cleaned my BPM and, now, I only have 3 steps.

A receive, a transformation and a send step.

The application acknowledge is set on the send step, which, like I said before, sends an IDOC to R3.

Once again, I'm able to send the IDOC and get the acknowledge on XI, the problem is the bpm doesn't catch this acknowledge. Altough in sxmb_moni we can see the ack status, and if we check the workflow generated for that bpm, we're able to see the IDOC which was sent and the corresponding ALEAUD acknowledge....

I can't figure out why the bpm process status is not being updated, it just continues on waiting for the acknowledge...

I've checked SWWL tcode and I'm able to see the event:

"waiting for event 'SEND_OK_APPLICATION of CL_SWF_XI_MESSAGE"

with the status 'READY', but nothing happens, and the process will stay forever in this zombie mode....

Any help is appreciated...

-

-

/----

-

New updates...

I've tested a successful IDOC and in this case the bpm can catch the related ALEAUD and terminates the process... So my question is:

What is the big difference between an ALEAUD with a positive status, for example 53, and a negative one, for example 51, this of course in terms of the integration process behaviour...?

In the XI Soap message on the SXMB_MONI we have an extra tag, the Error tag on the negative ALEAUD but why doesn't the BPE engine consider this ALEAUD as the message that he's been waiting to receive...?

I've checked a lot of probable mistakes but I'm starting to get out of ideas...

Any help is really appreciated...

Edited by: Gonçalo Mouro Vaz on Mar 13, 2008 5:21 PM