cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mulitple deliveries - One Billing document - Same Customer - For Export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I an multiple Purchase Orders from Customers for Export against which multiple sales Orders have being raised.

I have raised Delivery & PGI against the respective Sales Orders.

Now I want to make Single Billing Document for Multiple deliveries which is having same header data except Number of Foreign Trade Data in Header - Foreign Trade / Customs of the Delivery. Due to which the Billing Document is getting splitted.

Now i do not want this number to be generated in order to help in processing the billing document.

pls. guide with IMG setting and also implications if any in case of Export Sale where I have separate Document type and Pricing Condition.

URGENT......

Regards

Sriram.S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram

Go to VTFL, select your billing type and delivery and click on blue lens. There you can see a field "Determ.export data". I presume, this is blank for you. Maintain B here and retry so that you wont get split invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have tried the settings recommended by you. But still it is coming.

I have even entered the P.O. no. Same on Header level but the P.O. data at item level is different.

After trying the setting, I got split analysis in

Foreign Document Number and P.O. No.

Pls. Suggest.

Regards

Sriram.S.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the payments terms for all the individual deliveries ,are they different ? ,different payment terms cause an Invoice split.

Also check in the IMG for the copy control settings for Delivery -

> Billing doc, at header and item level whether is there any

routine which checks the Number of Foreign Trade and PO data and causes an Invoice split.

If there exists such routine,if can remove it if it doesnot disturbs your normal business flow.

Thanks,

Umesh,.