i am ravi chandra

i have a small doubt in billing

my doubt is

suppose i have 3 line items in a sales order

the bill to parties and billing dates are all the same

one line item is for the material

other for hard ware

other will be my installation charges

if i want to have seperate billing for each and every line item,,, how do i do that...

looking foreward from u

regards

ravi chandra.p

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there are many ways to force the line items to result in invoice split. some of the ways are follow (of course, how you actually do it depends on the business requirement):

1. enter different data for each line item by following the path in the sales order GoTo > Item > Order data > PO number

2. enter different payment terms by following the path in the sales order GoTo > Item > Billing > Payment terms

3. configuring in VTFL, Data VBRK/VBRP

4. configuring in IMG > SD > Billing > Country specific settings > maximum nr of line items in invoice

regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi if it is an one time scenario just bill one by one, if you want it hardcoded in the system then only use sols i stated.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the billing dates have to be different if you want to have 3 seperate billing docs for same bill-to-party.

Other thing which you can try is to have seperate billing plan for each item category ( VOV7 )

Let me know if it helps.

Regards

Ravi

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

You can carry this out with some alteration in SAPMV60A. However it would effect system. I would advice that you go through this [link|http://www.saptechsolutions.com/pdf/SDBillingDocumentConsolidationAndSplit.pdf] and see what exactly can be posiible and how

Regards