cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can it be possible to create invoice without billing plan date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have made settings for billing plan in contracts. But, client wants billing plan at contract level only for the sake of reporting. Client doesnt want invoice to be created according to these billing plan.

Now, consider this scenario,

I have created contract A with billing plan values in it.

I have created sales order B with reference to contract A. There are no billing plan values in sales order B.

There is no delivery and PGI.

Now, when I try to create invoice with reference to sales order B, system doesnt allow me to save the same and says "No billing plan date found".

Will it be possible to create invoice irrespective of the billing plan in contract?

Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then in that case i would advise not to use billing plan for your contract document type.

If you intend to create a sales order in reference to your contract document which has billing plan type attached, then in that case you need to maintain billing plan for your sales order document too.

Reward if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Proforma invoice cant be substituted for the commercial invoice. And client wants commercial invoice to be created.

And, client's requirement is like this only that he doesnt want these values in billing plan to be related to invoice. I want to know whether there is any way by which I will be able to raise the invoice with reference to sales order even if billing plan values are there in contract? Is there any kind of setting in the system? by removing some block or such thing?

Please throw some light.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I simply removed billing plan settings from sales order doc type. and created invoice with reference to sales order where there was no billin plan. Invoice has been created. Problem solved.

Thanks for the support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chetan,

In that case i deserved full 10 points for the answer and not just 2 points, isnt it?

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

10 points granted bro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check if u r able to use F5 (Order related proforma invoice).

Kind Regards

Sandeep