Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI-system error occured during persist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

While running the SXMB_MONI tcode in my XI system i am getting this error:

"system error occured during persist"

I am on a production system please reply ASAP.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you need to do the cache refresh using SXI_CACHE

Go to RWB and try to do this manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aquarin,

just ask your basis guys, whether the xi-prd system post-installation activities have been done...............just do a complete restart of your XI prd system.............then let me know if this error is still occuring.................

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev

Everything was working fine but all of a sudden it happened.

Anyways will try restarting the XI server once .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We restarted the system as well as refreshed all the caches also but the same problem is there.

Any clue as this system was running all the interfaces just an 1 hour before.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aquarin,

then it is really strange.........

in RWB, see the status of Integration Engine - is it green or not...........i think it will not be green..........if it is not green, then see in the below messages, if you get any error message....................

just go to SICF and check all the services are running or not..........

in RWB, see in message monitoring what is happening to messages during the last 2 hours.............

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

the status of Integration engine is not green but its not red either. Its yellow with some warning messages like you havve not schedulled some reports and all. I dont think his should cause any problem.

In message monitoring, all messages are getting processed successfully and it is also creating idocs in my R/3 system based on my scenario. but somehow i am not able to monitor the messages.

Is there any problem of memory lick? This is a production system and i ahve enver cleared any messages from sxi_monitor.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aquarin,

Integration server is yellow - i think that it is okay.

then i think it should be a temporary problem - arised due to insufficient memory because of heavy system load...........

just try executing SXI_MONITOR and SXMB_MONI - are they still giving the above error which you have said.............

if now SXI_MONITOR is running fine, then i think it is okay.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

problem is solved after running the RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES report.

Thanks