cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have five Line Items. How we can create different Billing Documents for Different Line Items.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udhay,

I saw your query late, probably you would vae found out the solution by now. However the simple way to do this is... go to VF01, enter your order or delivery no:( according to the billing relevance & then on the top u can find a selection list by which u can select one line item & then press enter & crete the billing doc only for that.. Repeat the same for all item each time.... this should solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two possible ways of doing it.

1) If you are using billing plan, then you have to go to billing plan tab at item level and change the billing date manually against each line item based on the rule that you must have applied while defining your billing plan type in transaction OVBI

2) If you are not using billing plan, then in that case you can go to billing tab for each line item and manually change the dates so that the billing dates for no two items are same. That means all billing dates are unique.

I am sure this will help you.

If it does, dont forget to reward points for contribution.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I you want to do it for this time, then the easiest way is to put billing blocks in the line items and release one by one and bill.

If it is for permentant, you can think for split invoice setting in copying control.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply i would like to learn complitly. I do not want block each and every item in billing block. All line items has to be posted in billing document but it should be invoice split 9 Seprate Invoice for Each Items).

If any body well know copy controal please share your complite knowledge on this subject

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udhay,

let us understand the concept of invoice splitiing:

As a rule, the system combines into one billing document all transactions for the same customer, default billing date and sales organization..

If data from the related reference documents differs in the header fields of the billing document, the system will automatically split the invoice.

_Example:_

An order contains terms of payment at header as well as item level. These are stored only at header level in the billing document, however. If there are different terms of payment in the reference documents, an invoice split will always be made.

If data from the related reference documents differs in the item fields of the billing document, the system does not split the invoice.

So Soln shd be if always want single invoice irrespective of the above mentioned criteria, then go for copy control settings:

Customizing for copying control. Copying control depends on the following criteria:

o Billing Document Type

o reference document type (i.e. type of order, delivery or billing document on which the sales document is based)

o item category in the reference document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when you create a outbound delivery from sales order VL01N you have one the first screen , under the order - " number from item to item " fields . You have to fill which position you need and create several outbound and then you can create billing doc.

Reward will be nice

Best

Lukasz