cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repeated error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have written some code in DOC_CHECK_BADI for some condition for account assignemnt fields..the error message is working good..the problem is it is repeating twice..all the conditions i have written in DOC_CHECK_BADI are getting repeated rest of the error message which are already present in the BADI are displaying once..only my newly written error messages are getting repeated..

Can anyone explain me why this is happening..is it standard functionality or my BADI getting executed repeated??

Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Could you share the part of code where you do the check and add the message here? I would like to see it and check how I can help you solve this.

Regards

Saravanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan..its just part of code..whole code is different from the logic i wrote..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I wonder if you should be checking the condition checks and for any loops in your logic. I think like this because you say the other messages from the same BADI implementation are not getting repeated.

Regards

Saravanan.

Please award if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

One strange i observed is...when i click on SY-UCOMM = 'CHEC' in the item data tab( where all line items will be there ) it is showing single error message...but when i go to Header data tab and click on 'CHECK'...the error messages are getting repeated..why it is acting like this...any other condition i need to write to restrict the repeated error message rather than going to header data tab..some of the conditions i wrote are..

IF ( ( ( SY-UCOMM = 'SAVE' ) OR ( SY-UCOMM = 'CHEC' ) OR ( SY-UCOMM = 'SEND' ) ) AND ( SY-TCODE = 'BBP_POC' ) ).

IF SYST-XFORM EQ 'CONVERSION_EXIT'.

pls help...

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do a check on IV_MODE = 'S'.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Imthiaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply...

i have checked with IV_MODE = 'S'..when i clicked on 'CHECK'..it is never showing 'S'..rather..it is showing 'T' or 'U'

can i restrict my condition with IV_MODE = 'S' or IV_MODE = 'T'??

Can anyone pls expalin what does this condition will do IV_MODE = 'S' or 'T'

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

'S' stands for SAVE, C- Create, U- Change.

No T's here. Only when you save the document it will trigger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Imthiaz Ahmed, i have checked it many times..it is either showing 'U' or 'T'..thats why i restricted with IV_MODE = 'T'...as of now my error messages are not getting repeated..but in future will it affect any other functionality as you are saying there is no 'T'..

Thanks!