cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we are not using wahrehouse Managment .how to create the picking list from the delivery.what are the setting i need to do for getting the picking list.can we give the number ranges for picking list , so that i can get the picking list number .

i am getting delivery out and packing slip number .how to map the picking slip number on the packing slip,for this is there any setting required.

plz help me out , its urgent

Thanks,

Regards,

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if u want to the picking no

then follow the procedur

1 go to vl02n give delivery order no.

check the packing & no of pack

2 the handling unit no generated there u can see that no

in VEKP

VEPO table

3. go to nace transaction. .>> v2 shipping select it

>> select processing routins>>> pl00 output types>> see the program name

4 u can get the function module name used in that program

hope it will help u.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramakrishna,

if you allready configured delivery challan or delivery note, then you just need to configure output type pl00 for packing list wit the TC NACE maintain record for that,

Process: Go to header-> Output-> select the output typr pl00 make necessary changes according to the requirement, maintaib communication strategy, Save it & issue for the output.

Note : if u r getting the output for delivery note no need to maintain for picking list, because u r not maintaining wahrehouse mgmt. if it helps u ok ! otherwise i will send u the configuration details.

Thanks & Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Thanks for your reply , i need configuration setting , pealse send me the configuration detailes.Mainly i am looking picking slip and the picking slip consists of any number Range.

I nedd picking slip number should repersented on packing slip number.

My ID - rkreddy_ou@yahoo.co.in

Thanks,

Ramakrishna