cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

files not being picked up in file to idoc scenario/ no CC found in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have got installed a new xi ssytem for testing i have a done a saple file to idoc scenario but what i find is even the files are not being picked up moreover in RWB after giving the parametrs in communication channel monitoring , it says zero channels found,

pl suggest what is missing ?? how to rectify the problem ??

After this i've to start with real time problem and the time is very less.

pl help ?/

ans will be rewarded quickly

rgds

mojib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

just check with your basis guys, whether XI post-installation checks have been done for your XI system...........if yes, then check your file-idoc scenario both in IR and ID and see everything is activated................if everything is activated, run transaction SXI_CACHE and do a complete cache refresh.............just see whether your receiver determination, interface determination etc are seen in SXI_CACHE transaction.......if yes, then go to RWB, click Comm Channel monitoring, and without giving any parameters, see whether all your CC are seen..........if they are not visible, just restart your XI system completely........then your CC should be seen in CC monitoring.........check if the comm channels are active and started..........if there is any error in any of your CC, remove the error in ID, save and activate CC..........then your CC should be in green colour................then your file-idoc scenario should run..........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Mar 13, 2008 12:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all

Without giving any filters , adapters are coming , i checked and did SXI_CACHE it shows uptodate but still the problem persists and also pl see that file is not being picked up in a sample file to idoc scenario,

yes , just in the RWB i did a test messsage and it says : Error while sending message: 401 Unauthorized

pl suggest

Rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

in your file adapter, are you able to see your CC.................what is the status of your CC...................does it has any error......if your CC has any error, then rectify that error in ID, save and activate it............then see your CC status is green or not.......if it is green, then your file should be picked by your file adapter.

just in the RWB i did a test messsage and it says : Error while sending message: 401 Unauthorized - just give the correct username and password - eg you can give your username for sending the test message.........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In RWB , component monitoring , communication channel , even without putting any parameters adapters are visible, but after putting the parameters when i m clicking "use filter" it says 0 channels found

and for the test message . it says error: 403 forbidden

i m really stuck up

pl help

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For 403 Error this may be the reasons

Error: HTTP 403 Forbidden

Description: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it

Possible Tips:

Path sap/xi/engine not active

• HTTP 403 during cache refresh of the adapter framework - Refer SAP Note -751856

• Because of Inactive Services in ICF –Go to SICF transaction and activate the services. Refer SAP Note -517484

• Error in RWB/Message Monitoring- because of J2EE roles – Refer SAP Note -796726

• Error in SOAP Adapter - "403 Forbidden" from the adapter's servlet. –Because of the URL is incorrect or the adapter is not correctly deployed.

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

In RWB , component monitoring , communication channel , even without putting any parameters adapters are visible - means are you able to see your CC or not.................

what parameters are you giving - tell in detail............

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajeev ,

I m not able to see my communication channel in RWB...

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mojib,

In your CC, is the adapter status field have Active value...............please set this value to Active........

have you activated your CC in ID...............If not, then please activate it......if your CC was already activated, then just for testing purpose edit your CC by changing just the description of CC, save it again, again activate it...........now tell me when you execute SXI_CACHE, are you able to see your CC there in the business system?

Now is your CC displayed in RWB...........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Goto RWB-Component MonitoringAdapter Engine--CC monitoring.

There just observer that the Communication channel status is Start or Stoped ???

If Stoped means Please Start it.

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

good news every thing is working fine now , data picked up and pushed to R/3 but with a problem data added with error ,status 51,

now pl help to rectify this problem

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mojib,

error status 51 means problem in the data which is sent to R/3 and so this is a functional error.........ask your R/3 functional module member to resolve this error...........this error is not because of XI but because content of data which was not able to post in R/3 because of some functional issue.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that you have populated all the required fields at IDOC side inorder to create the IDOC successfully.

Check witht he functional team for all the required fields

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in the change list are there any components still remains in your namespace which are not activated.

Manytimes this is the reason why files are not picked up..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Restart the Adapter Frame work service from Visual Amdin.

Other wise restart the J2EE engine. This will be easy task to perform.

If it doesn't work Please let us know.

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a cache issue. Please do not give any filtering criteria and see if you are able to see any adapter.

Also check if you cahce is refreshed properly. Do a Integration directory cache refresh and see if it helps.

Regards

Vijaya