cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization group F.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I want that two users who are using transaction F.31 to be able to process customer account only of the society A. I have created a role and in the authorization object F_KNA1_BED

i can see field authorization group and activity. What value i should put in the authorization group object which will allow me to restrict users to work in customer account only of the society A

<removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Mar 13, 2008 9:33 AM

Edited by: rossella fiorella on Mar 13, 2008 10:37 AM

Edited by: rossella fiorella on Mar 13, 2008 11:01 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rosella,

I have split your post from the original thread () so that you can respond to and close it as your own thread.

Regards and welcome to SDN,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a big problem

when the user run F.31 can see Credit account of the company A and B

Edited by: rossella fiorella on Mar 13, 2008 4:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

do both companies use the same credit control area?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no use use different credit control area

Edited by: rossella fiorella on Mar 13, 2008 5:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a thread (using the search) which gives details on how to set it up:

Good luck,

Julius

PS: I also found a copy&paste job on Svetlin's answer: See here =>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem because the custemers are the same for all companies.

When the user run the transaction F.31 must see only the customer accounts of the companies a and b.

It's possible?

Edited by: rossella fiorella on Mar 13, 2008 8:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I have a problem because the custemers are the same for all companies.

> When the user run the transaction F.31 must see only the customer accounts of the companies a and b.

> It's possible?

>

> Edited by: rossella fiorella on Mar 13, 2008 8:31 PM

The link Julius provided gives you the exact answer to this question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rosella,

> I have a problem because the custemers are the same for all companies.

> When the user run the transaction F.31 must see only the customer accounts of the companies a and b.

The problem is that F.31 is the FI view to the customer data. This makes sense to me within the same credit controlling area, as how else could you prevent local sales offices from creating duplicate customers in FI, or not seeing the overall exposure to the real customer who has to pay the bills?

I would conclude that your choice of transaction for these users is incorrect. Give them an SD view to the data.

I would also be interested to know why users of F.31 should not see the overall credit position when the customer is in one credit controlling area? (assuming you think the transaction is correct).

Kind regards,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my problem:

I have two credit controlling area A and B and 20 companies.

The Customers are common to 20 companies

My client asked me that the user can see only two companies C and D and when the user run F.31 must be able to see only the credit position of customer of the society C and D.

What's the problem?

When the user run the F.31 put as input credit controlling area A or B that contain all company so the user see the overall credit position that the customer Rossi has with all companies and not just with companies C and D.

Thank you

Rossella

Edited by: rossella fiorella on Mar 14, 2008 11:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only option I can see for you within a credit controlling area in F.31, is to use object F_KNKK_BED (not F_KNA1_BED) - which is also optional. This is a grouping concept on the KNA1-BEGRU level, which is above the company code control (KNB1).

Depending on what you mean by "society" you might find a transaction which can do this. But it still seems to me that F.31 is not the correct choice of transaction for what you want to achieve.

Sorry,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Is there the authorisation object for SBGRP (Credit representative group F.31)?

The user can see only one credit rep. group

Rossella

Edited by: rossella fiorella on Mar 21, 2008 5:20 PM