cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer ERP HCM data per IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i want to distribute data from ERP HCM with report RHALEINI.

The IDoc is a reduced IDoc of HRMD_A.

It's working fine but i get almost 500 resulting IDocs and it would be better to have just one IDoc.

Is this possible?

If it's not possible there are 2 problems:

1) Not all IDocs receive at XI

2) I have to collect all IDocs and will need a some kind of correlation and don't want to use BPM (only if it's there is no other way)

Why do i get so much IDocs anyway? Has it to do with a maximum size of IDocs?

Regards

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

on the screen of the report you have Paralle processing

In that there is 'Number of objects per process'. By default this is 200. If you increase this number the number of segment in an Idoc will increase and you will have lesser IDoc

Also, you can use other input criteria to filter the data like object type P will send only the person accross.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i already increased Number of objects per process but it doesn't change very much. Only if i decrease the value i get a lot more of messages (so exactly the opposite of what i want

Is there any other way to increase the number of segments?

Thanks

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just checked on the code I think maximum size is 200

call function 'RH_HRMD_BLOCK_SIZE'

importing

block_size = bsize.

psize = bsize.

The best would be if you can filter the data based on the object type or other input fields provided on the screen.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that i want to get all available data for special infotypes.

That's why i use a reduced IDoc with exactly the infotypes i need.

So i think i can't reduce the data any further.

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patrick,

Is this HR data replication is initial replication. or just updation. If it is for updation just mention the required infotypes. Generally if you are replicating entire data, there is an order to replicate. I do'nt remember all the objects types. the main object types sequence like,O, S, CP, P, C...

Usually we used to face the problems, if u mentioned the size as 200. If the idocs for object type 'C' the segment size will be 50000 something like that. always it is easy to process the more idocs with less amount of data. If you get big idocs, you will be facing the status 52. which is partially data posted.

| Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think Idoc reduction happens after the data has been passed to the IDoc so number of Idoc will not get reduced. the screen has a option of given the inoftype for which the data needs to be extracted. This is in Transfer Mode. try doing that and see if it helps....

I guess there will have to be some filtration that you will have to use to reduce the data as far as I know

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

this should be an initial replication and like i said only for some infotypes. The data should be sent to XI and then transferred to receiver system.

All data should be transferred to the receiver system in exactly one xml file. That's why one IDoc would be the easiest solution. If one IDoc is not enough then what is the easiest way to collect the IDocs and map the data in the xml file (like said above a solution without BPM would be to prefer).

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the concept of IDoc packaging if you want to avoid BPM

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/877c0d53-0801-0010-3bb0-e38d5ecd...

Also as suggested previously in my mail you can do IDoc filtering fromt he screen also where is you give the list of infotype you would like to send

Hope this helps

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

filtering the infotypes didn't changed so much in my case.

Seems that it's not possible to reduce the number of IDocs to one.

I will try if IDoc packaging could help.

Thanks

Patrick

Answers (0)