Did you mean: 

Authorisation in VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VK11 code, while entering a price I like to have two level of authorisation,

a. Sales person will enter a price

b. Finance person will approve it.

After approval only VK11 price should be activated for sales price calculation.

How do I configure it.

Best Regards

Swami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Swami,

My colleagues actuaaly typed my previous mail from my system, I apologise for it.

Please find the solution below:

Basic conditions-> pricing-> Define processing status.

In this define the processing status & assign to the the relevant releasing status.

In the condition record; you may select the processing status & then the corresponding release status will be set ie: Blocked

The next person can change the processing status & the condition record will be release will show released.... Its is a very simple config.

You may send me your id to send the screen shots, if required.

If this is confusing you may give me your mail id, i shall send you the screen shots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply, when the user go to VK11 enter the price and save it, this case processing status is not set automatically, user has to select the processing status manually and save it.

What i want is, processing status should set automatically as blocked and in change mode authorised person remove the block, because user in VK11 forget to mention the status then the price will be active immediately.

Best Regards

Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the similiar problem.

Would you mind sending me the information at rsahk7@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Eric

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is purely work of the basis team just tell the requirement to them stating that as soon as sales person enters the value this condition record should be set to inactive state, till the approver releases it.