cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in opening the INTEGRATION REPOSITORY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my system java web starter is installed, but when i enterd sxmb_ifr transaction in xi client , web page ( which contains intgration repository, integration directory , Run time work bench, and system landscape directory ) is getting opened.

but when i click on Integration repository one note pad is getting opened and XI screens are not coming, i mean in the screen where we define all the data types, message types and namespace creation that screen if self is not coming.

if any one of u faced the problem earlliet please let me know.

Regards,

Tirumal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Triumal,

Have a cross check with these blogs:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1688 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards,

Sachin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal..

First check if your java web start is isntalled properly...

J2RE ver 1.4.2_14 should do.

Also you need to make an entry in your host file of your local machine which recides at C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc. open it in notepad and make an entry in the end like this:

10.0.1.1 <XI server host name>

where 10.0.1.1 is the ip address of your xi server. this is because when you open IR or ID, the link address has the hostname and not the ip address. If you dont map the actual ip address with the host name, your IE is not able to recognise the server.

Also make an entry in your IE TOOLS->Internet options -> connections -> Lan Settings ->Advanced and in Exceptions block add this ip address and host name.

this should work.

Yash

former_member189441
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi thirumal,

check version of Java 2 Standard Edition or J2SE.

It is recommended to have a minimum of JRE 1.4.2 or higher.

Regards

murali.

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following :

1) check the entries in the Host file for the XI boxes.

2) Check if the JWS has J2SE 1.4.2 installed.

3) check if the Cache contains comething for this boxes.

Regards.

Jeet.