cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction variant durign creation of sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario Sale area is R001/10/10 and is applicable for all the customer in all india.

Now the requirement is to incase of sell order creation to only the customers at UP it will be made mandatory to put cheque number in the sales order otherwise the order will not solved.

The same will be applicable only for up customer not to other customers.

Now the problem is if i want to added some field in incompletion procedure and assign to the order type it will not solve my problem.

Becasue OR is assign to R001/10/10 and sell happens from hyderabad, bangalore as well as up also. and this control only require in case of sell to up customers only. If i will assign the incomplition procedure to order type it will be applicable to all.

So it was suggested by anybody to creat transaction variant during sales order creation. Can anybody tell me the way to creat or any other suggestions.

The right answar will be rewarded.

Thanks.

Laxmikanta Das.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you donot find any other alternative, you can finally go for using the Userexit. When the sales order is created and before saving the document, the system checks for the field -State/Region etc., and if the value is UP then it checks for the Check Number in that corresponding field. You have to mention the systems reaction(warning or error) if there is no value in that field.

Thanks,

Ravi

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmikanta

Create a New sales order type. and assgn the incompletion to that. now assign this order type to sales are UP. This would not allow anybody to use this order type alse where.

And now you can create and assign your incompletion to the new order type.

Regards