cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2EE Installation stuckup at "Start Java Engine" - NW04s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am installing J2EE on existing ABAP Instance on Windows 2003 with Oracle database.

i installed Central Services Instance & Database Instance Successfully but during Central Intance installation, installtion stuckup at "Strat Java Engine" Step.

i got following error

"ERROR 2008-03-12 12:31:43

CJS-30150 Java processes of instance PT6/DVEBMGS00 [ABAP: ACTIVE, Java: UNKNOWN] did not reach state PARTRUNNING after 20:00 minutes. Giving up.

ERROR 2008-03-12 12:31:43

FCO-00011 The step startJava with step key |NW_Addin_CI|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|NW_CI_Instance_StartJava|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|startJava was executed with status ERROR .

"

please help me in this issue, i am very tried and i need System before Saturday.

please..

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Wagh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you pls let me know the logs in SAPINST <dir>. I mean the last few files as per the latest timestamp.

Pls check if the the SAPINST <dir> has enough space, Also check if the SAPARCH or ORAARCH logs are full.

Regards

Shaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the central instance of Java comes as node in MMC. If so, stop it and try to start from that.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi harini,

Thanks for quick reply

Yes

J2EE Process Table came in MMC and already tried this 2 3 times.

but problem not solved.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you may have to check the developer trace. Right click the server node and choose developer trace. Find the error from the trace. If possible, copy the trace here.

Regards,

Harini S