Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA Assignment error in ES Workplace

ParagJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just got my password reset for ES Workplace but get the following error when I try a SAPGUI logon

"You cannot log on (CUA system assignment missing)".

Did anybody encouter this and do you know a solution? Also, what is the email id to write to for such probelms, the initial mail doesnt have any email id.

Thanks and Regards,

Parag.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

seems to be a system configuration problem. read [this|;.

you might want to try the following emailaddress to report your problem: esworkplace at sap dot com

regards, anton

ParagJain
Participant
0 Kudos

OK, let me try that. It had a "DO NOT REPLY" text, so i assumed its a fake mailbox.

Regards,

Parag.

ParagJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Anton, the email id did work, it wasnt a fake mailbox.

Nevertheless the correct id is support-esworkplace@sap.com.

Here's the text from the mail I got:

For questions and support requests about the ES Workplace systems please use email address SAP Support ES Workplace (support-esworkplace@sap.com). To contact SAP Support ES Workplace we kindly ask you to write in English language. In case of problems with the ES Workplace please provide always a comprehensive description in together with suitable screen-shots and explanation how to recreate the error situation. Please use "high" priority flag (available in many email programs) when urgent action is needed. We kindly ask you not to misuse priority flag.

For other requests, e.g. problems with Enterprise Services please create SAP Support ticket with component "CA-SOA-SWP".

Regards,

Parag.

Answers (0)