cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of 3rd Party Logging into SAP NetWeaver 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in the process of integrating 3rd Party Logging into SAP NW 7.0. The 3rd party logging we are using is LOG4J.

I searched related documents in SDN and found a pdf in the following link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/36085e78-0801-0010-678d-8b4e89dd...

In the said document, it is mentioned that to use a tutorial zip file which contains webdypro codings in it to work on the integration.

The location of the tutorial zip whichi is mentioned in the pdf is obselete and I am unable to find. Can any one please give the location where I can find the file and also any document / resources related to the subject.

The zip file mentioned in the document is "TutLogging_Integration.zip"

Regards

Jaya Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're looking for the same file. I notice you've had no answer from SAP, did you have any luck through other channels?

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We're working on a certification for netweaver 7.1 which is the newer version of netweaver 7.0. There are some documents and samples available for download at ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/icc/java_ee5_nw_ce_71. If you extract java_ee5_nw_ce_71.zip, you'll find a folder "Other documents" containing a sample and a tutorial on logging. Maybe this will help you.

Kind regards

Bettina