Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item is partially invoiced- urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

got a problem.

there is one line item in the delivery document.

when i go to delete that item, it is showing " Item has already been invoiced".

but when i check the document flow, there is no invoice doc.

again in the doc. flow, the delivery doc. the qty of the item is showing 0 whereas the qty in sales order is 126.

i also check the doc. flow at the sales order level, the Status Overview of the item is saying as Billing status as " Partially Invoiced". but there is no Invoice doc. in the document flow.

can anyone give me the clue how to solve this issue.

thanx in advance,

sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u plz paste ur doc flow of the Sales Order here...may be it will be still clear to get ur query.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to se16 > select table VBFA > enter the sales order number in the preceeding document field and execute. It will show the following doc's. Now if you find an invoice here for this sales document, try to open it in VF03 and see.

regards

sadhu kishore

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably there is more then one delivery created for that document, and one that you say hav 0 items and the other might have some. In document flow of the Sales order (not Delivery) check if there are two deliveries, and try again

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok ranjit,

i got ur point. i found two deliveries are done , one with 0 qty and another with 126 qty.

but how to get the invoice no. of that delivery doc. i am not getting that in the doc. flow of the delivery doc.

sourav