cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to find the complete information of few tansactions like VL01N and VF01 - specifically i need the info on menu options.

I.e. if you goto menu in dropdown you can see the n no of options. Where can we find the information on these.

Answers defenitly rewarded.

Please provide me few links at least.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear raj,

explaining all the menu options is really a difficult task and it all depends on the requirement which one we will use. Few of them would be familiar as part of regular processing and remaining when the situation requires we can know about them.. that is how i do it and guess others also might just be doing it.

put questions which are more specific so that answerng becomes to the point and easy than broad based.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sadhu,

I need information on VL01N, Outbound Delivery Menu - Delivery sales order. Actually it was working fine in 4.6c but come to ECC6.0. that options throwing error.

I need info on that what are all req and what.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj

If you want to find the paths for the transaction what you want to see first. in the command box type as

search_sap_menu Type you will get an windo in that you typed like sales order or dlivery what ever you want you will get the paths.

if it helps to solve your query. Please reward with points

cheers

Rack 123

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pls under stand my que.

Goto VA01, On the extreme top left corner see the sales order, When you click on that you can see the n no of options.

Ex: Create with reference to serial no.

I need the info on that functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order u can create with ref. to Inq, Qtn, Order, Agr., Cont., Billing

Dely u can create w.r.t. order of w/o any ref.

Also tell us exactly of which transaction u want information and on what so that we can help u more

Reward if helps

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If am not wrong, u r referring to the tab 'Create with refference' and when we click it, one more window ll open with 5 tabs... If u r referring to this, then its SAP's standard and if we have to add more tabs then abapers have to do it. May be they use reports and scripts for this..and am sure it is not done by customization.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need information on VL01N, Outbound Delivery Menu - Delivery sales order. Actually it was working fine in 4.6c but come to ECC6.0. that options throwing error.

I need info on that what are all req and what is mandatory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz paste the error u r encountered with....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simply in the main screen click in the search icon and put your tcode Vl01n or VA01 whatever for which you want to find the place in the dropdown menu and click find it will autometically search and give the placements in the dropdown menu.

Laxmikanta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Am sorry to say its difficult to explain ur query here. I think u have just started learning SD, practice well on the system and follow the book Glenc Williams....am sure within no time u ll answers by ur own..

All the best.

Cheers,

Anil.