cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all gurus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need you urgent help I have maintained a Sales BOM with Usage 5 and BOM item catagory L but when i am booking the sales order my BOM is not getting Explode

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help..

but even after maintaing the Item catagory it is picking TAN, and the BOM is not exploring

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl check, the sales doc type is OR, and the main item, for which you have created BOM, the item cat group is ERLA.

If this is correct, the check in VOV4, the combination of

OR + Norm if it is TAQ or someone has changed it to TAN.

Now it must explode. try again.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto VOV8 T code>>select OR document type>>Display range option>> set this as UALL. (All Items)

Then only BOM will explode and dispaly all line items when u process sales order.

Thanks & regards,

Shaik Hussain

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl check if your material master > sales org 2 view has the item cat group as ERLA (incase you want pricing at header level) or Lumf (for pricing at item level) for the main item for which you have created BOM.

so the explosion of items would take place based on config at VOV4 (item cat det) as

OR + ERLA - > TAQ

OR + Norm + TAQ - > TAE

or

OR + LUMF - > TAP

OR + Norm + TAP - .> TAN

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear,

In Bill of material Erla , Lumf are 2 item category groups you have to maintain materail master. If you want to maintain Mainiem pricing For that item You have to Put Item category group as Erla remaining items means (subitems) should be maintain as norm.

after that come to cs01, Bill of material confguration select the main item reamaining items kept as item category in cs01 AS instead of L you put as N you will get the messege like billof material for the main item after that you save this doucment. Create a sales order with the main tem automatically when you create a sales order you will get subitems.

Do the same setting for You want to price only Line items. Put as item category group Lumf for main item reamining should be norm do the same procedure. You will get it.

Reward POints if this helpful

Cheers

Rock123

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joydip

To explode BOM in sale order, you need to maintain the "Item category group" as LUMF for header material and ERLA for components.

Please check this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi