cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need to make my application attractive as per my requirment but how ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed one application it is workign nicely. But but it looks very simple and i need to make it attractive as per my requirment so can any one suggest me from where i should start ?

Regards,

Gurprit Bhatia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go through the link , hope it will help

Thanks,

Sunitha Hari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If ur application looks simple, try using some images into it, tabstrips, trays, button icons and trees......

If ur applications requires navigations or nested navigation, try creating a tree on the left side of ur applications and make use of icons.

If ur applications deals with filling or displaying data at the same level but different sets (for example, data regarding personal info, technical info) u can keep them in separate tabs within a tabstrip.

If ur applications contains search with input elements, and the result below, then make use ot trays, one with input parameter and other with result. one below the other. in this case u can play eith the expnd property of the tray as well.

U can make use of gutters and separators.

If ur application deals with a business process where step-wise process is required, make use of road maps...

In addition to it, if u want to add colours to ur application, try using themes, described in the following link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ccb6bcf4-0401-0010-e3bc-ec0ef03e...

You can also search for themes all over the sdn. im sure u ll get good stuffs in this regard.

Do tell me if u need any further help.

Regards,

Gita