cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO.Server could not find server function XXXXXXX. RFC Sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm getting message "JCO.Server could not find server function " (with the BAPI function) using a sender RFC channel.

I know this question has been asked before, but I'm getting the same problem and none of the previous answers have helped.

I'm trying R/3 --> XI with RFC send channel and getting this error. I've tried it with several different functions with the same result.

The same scenario works fine for me in both DEV and in QA (I have three SLDs - one each for DEV/QA/PROD), but it refuses in PROD

My RFC is set up (TCP/IP, reg. server prog) and working, the function module interface has been imported and activated and I have other scenarios in PROD working fine (not RFC send). Could it be a password problem somewhere ? If so, where ? What else ?

Any help gratefully received :}

Cheers,

Guy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured this one out myself in the end. I had a reg. server programme showing the Visual Administrator corresponding to the RFC. I removed this and got a different erro that was more easily solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have same problem , Can you pls let me know , where should i change ? Visual Admin or JCO server or Communication Channel.

I appreciate your help

Thanks,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check these threads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru,

Yes I did thanks, but I re-read them, tried changing the attributes for the RFC meta-data and searched for duplicate server progs.

No luck.

Guy