cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company code & Plant combination updation in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We had one plant (say X) initially assigned to company A and was replicated to SRM. In SRM, the business partner was created for that plant/company code combination. This (plant/company code) combination can be viewed from extended attribute tab for locations and while searching for that plant in org hierarchy. Need to know where this plant/ company code is stored.

Secondly, now that plant has been shifted into a new company code B in ECC. Even after running BBP_GET_location_selected this plant X is not getting updated for the new company code B. Any idea how it can be changed and what can be the work around.

Regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs but I am unable to make changes into this table. Brief idea about that will help me. Also I am a bit sceptical about the already created POs for this plant, which needs company change. Will those POs not go into some error because the business partner has got changed?

Regards,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can make the update to the business partner using tcode bbpmainint.

Enter the plant's bp in as the "location". In the bottom of this screen you will be allowed to maintain the plant/company relationship of the plant bp in EBP.

I don't think it will cause an error for existing PO's, only know this from classic sceanario.

Regards-

b

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you try to change the mapping from the EXT_LOCNO <-> COMPANY_CODE directly in the table BBP_LOCMAP? Do you delete the entry from this table.

Regards.